These Sessions Are Held at Dunbar Taekwondo Club (right beside Ice Rink) Bught Drive, Inverness IV3 5SR
£5 From each Session goes to help fundraise for young athletes attending British Open in London.
All these Christmas Images are taken on a plain background and the magic happens in the editing afterwards.
Sessions take up to 10 minutes.
What to wear? Pyjamas, Onesie, Party Clothes, Normal Clothes etc - Your choice
Your Images will be edited and added to a Private Gallery which will be emailed to you usually within 2 weeks where you can download them straight away, once you download them the watermark will disappear.
You can print them, add them to a Frame or even make Christmas Cards to send to family and friends ....
Waiting for Santa
£25 One Image
Either Santa or Frosty the Snowman
A Special moment as Santa and his reindeer fly passed the window or watching Frosty while cosy inside.
Santa & Snowman
£35 Both of these Images
A Special moment as Santa and his reindeer fly passed the window. Watching Frosty while cosy inside.
Night before Christmas
Dunbar Taekwondo club, by Inverness Ice Rink Bught Dr, Inverness IV3 5SR
How Long does it take?
Your Christmas Session:
Up to 10 minutes 'photo shoot'
Images are normally available within 2 weeks of the shoot
When you book you will be given the option of selecting which of the images you want, and the latest offers.
Where will the photos be taken?
Dunbar Taekwondo Club by Inverness Ice Rink, Bucht Drive, Inverness, IV3 5SR. Address and Map above, and the location for all shoots will be confirmed in the booking.
How many people can be in a photo?
All ages welcome - Up to 4 family members per session. Animal at photographers discretion.
Additional participants (Max 2) can be agreed for an additional fee of £10 per person to reflect the additional editing work required.
What If I am late / Miss the session?
These sessions are up to a maximum 10 minutes long and are often held back to back. Please arrive and be ready 5 minutes before your allocated time slot for your session to allow the full amount of ‘photo shoot’ time within your session slot. I don't want you to be disappointed and potentially forfit your slot. Where possible I will try and accommodate everyone however this is not guaranteed. Photographers discretion applies.
These session are only currently being held on the specific dates. We cannot guarantee that we can rearrange sessions to alternative dates in advance. No refunds are given for cancellations or missed sessions. These sessions often get booked up very quickly so we cannot guarantee availability to select a new session.
How Do I Book?
Booking is Quick and Easy.
1) Select the Main photo style you want in the online booking area (below)
2) You will be shown available dates and times so can can pick the one which suits you best
3) Enter your key contact details
4) Once you have read and agreed to the service terms you will be sent an email with a quote
5) open the quote (using the personalised link in your email) and select which photo(s) you want
6) once selected you can then confirm to electronically sign the contract
7) you will then be shown your invoice for the sessions you have selected
8) Using the payment button you can pay online using paypal/debit/credit card. If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer you can contact me for details.
9) You have 24 hours to pay the invoice to guarantee your slot otherwise the booking is automatically cancelled so that another client can secure their christmas photos.
10) Get stuck? Not sure? Need help? Any other question? Then get in touch